I'm a proud homeowner in Oakland's popular Maxwell Park neighborhood, and a Real Estate investor who’s lived and worked in and around Oakland for more than 20 years, providing me a wealth of local, historical, and regional knowledge. I’m a multimedia marketing expert with an award-winning background in communications, advertising, and audio/video production.
When it comes to representing the sale of “your home,” communications and marketing are critical, yet many agents do little more than snap a few cell phone photos, post them on the MLS, and pray it sells. My idea of “normal” lives outside-the-box, because I represent my sellers’ and market their homes in unique ways to outshine the competition and attract more buyers, resulting in fewer days on the market, multiple offers, and top dollar!
I also deeply enjoy helping buyers and investors find and purchase the homes of their dreams. I’m a proud supporter of America’s Veterans through the VNN USA program and I’m a Certified HomeBids Agent for my clients interested in online auction sales. I became licensed in 2005 after purchasing my primary home in Oakland and investing in multifamily properties to provide quality rental housing to low-income families.

Search Oakland Homes for Sale

KWLS listings last updated Mar 16, 2018 9:24:pm.